Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Colorado Edition

Aloha from Ohio, our new home for the next three years! We just arrived yesterday, after spending a wonderful, relaxing week with my family in Colorado. While I wasn't crazy about the cold winter weather (which I believe will seem tame by Ohio standards), it was fun to finally wear some of the new winter clothes I bought in preparation for our move.

As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits. Happy Wednesday!

wiww1
This was my favorite outfit of the week. I just love this sweater -- it's so cozy and soft!

wiww2
I wore this to visit my brother at Colorado State University, my alma mater. It was so fun to see how much the campus has changed -- and stayed the same -- in the past five years. Go Rams!

wiww4
I wore this outfit to see "Silver Linings Playbook" with my mom. We both enjoyed it!

wiww3

5 comments:

  1. Such cute, casual outfits! And I'm totally jealous of your snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all and I love how you displayed your outfits! Too cute. What program do you use?

    Here's what I wore:

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-via-pleated-poppy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Traci! I use the collage function in Picasa for my WIWW photos.

      Delete
  3. Great outfits and loving those boots! Happy to have found you via TPP!

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an Ohioan! Welcome to the Buckeye State!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...