Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, Wednesday friends! I'm still linking up with The Pleated Poppy this week for What I Wore Wednesday, but it's going to be a short edition because Jarrod and I are have been on an island hop to Kauai since Sunday, ziplining and helicopter riding and hiking and lounging on the beach. (If you feel at all jealous, don't worry -- I'll be insanely jealous of all of you in a few weeks when autumn hits and you get to wear sweaters and boots and watch the leaves change and warm yourself up with a hot bowl of chili on a cool day!)

Wednesday
Top: Target (just barely escaped the donation pile the weekend before last!)
Jeans: Rock and Republic, Pearl Harbor NEX
Necklace: Bead for Life
Earrings: Kohl's

Thursday
Top: Bisou Bisou, JC Penney (on clearance when I visited Colorado in July!)
Jeans: Rock and Republic, Pearl Harbor NEX
Earrings: (same as Wednesday's) Kohl's

Friday
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Purse: Target (I think I'm going to buy a new brown purse for fall; I've been using this one since college!)
Earrings: Made by a friend

2 comments:

  1. I love your Thursday top! So cute. And I think I say I love that Bead For Life necklace every time you wear it. Have fun in Kauai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earings. They look so nice with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...