Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Etsy Wishlist: January

It's been a while since I've put together one of these Etsy wishlists, but I did a lot of Etsy shopping for the holidays -- and of course I found some lovely handmade items that I'm lusting after for myself!

Etsy shop: LittleEmmasFlowers
Price: $5
I love this gorgeous print and its sentiment. It's a digital file that you print out yourself, which I've never done before. But the benefit is that you can print out as many as you want to give as gifts!

Etsy shop: TheFoxandTheTeacup
Price: $24+
Fall is my favorite season! How cute would this be in a rustic frame to sit out every September through November?

Etsy shop: FlourishCafe
Price: $45+
I like the idea of buying a set of seasonal prints and just swapping them out of a pretty frame every few months. I've already got two prints from this shop and I can attest to their loveliness!

Etsy shop: AbbieImagine
Price: $9.62+
Story of my life.

Etsy shop: CallMeArtsy
Price: $4 for card
I love this notecard, and so many others that the shop has! (It's a little hard to read in my small image, but it's a J.M. Barrie quote, "Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?"

Etsy shop: IdlewildCo
Price: $18 for 8 notecards
Flamingos! The price is pretty steep, but that doesn't stop me from fantasizing about them!

Etsy shop: happyment
Price: $38.94
 I already have one pair of earrings from this shop and I definitely want more -- I get compliments every time I wear them. Love the subtle ombre effect on these!

Etsy shop: PaperHeartDaily
Price: $12.95
How fun are these earrings? They'd be cute to wear to work at the library.

Etsy shop: PaperHeartDaily
Price: $14.95
I like Snoopy stuff because Snoopy reminds me of our goofy boxer boy, Conan. And obviously I like books, so this necklace is a win-win!

Etsy shop: StudioSeventyNine
Price: $7.50
I just love this little "f-bomb" sign. It's pretty cheap, and I think I'll have to buy it and tuck it on one of my many bookshelves. Hehe.

Etsy shop: Creativewithclay
Price: $45
Not that I need any more mugs, but I love these handcrafted knitting-themed ones!

Etsy shop: Backtozero
Price: $20+
I've been looking at wax seals forever! I need to just buy one already. I've been thinking about a Harry Potter-themed design, but I really like the peace sign. And the teal sealing wax!

Etsy shop: VNLcompany
Price: $3.99+
I recently got a new laptop and I've been thinking about getting one or two vinyl decals for it. This "smile" one caught my eye -- and it comes in a bunch of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...