Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh, Baby: Adorable Little Knitting Projects

For the first time ever, I know several people who are pregnant! I was so thrilled to have an excuse to finally try my hand at some baby booties and hats, and just as I expected they were fun and adorable knits.

Pumpkin hats! Of course babies in Hawaii don't really need knit hats, but I figured these would make perfect photo ops for fall babies. (Ravelry pattern page)


I really like this baby blanket. The pattern was easy to memorize, and I loved that I was able to watch TV or a movie while knitting and not have to worry about getting distracted. (Ravelry pattern page)


I adore these booties, especially the green pair. It turned out to be much harder than I expected to find those teeny little buttons, and four of the same color was even more difficult. So the blue booties ended up with plain ol' white buttons. (Ravelry pattern page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...